View Single Post
      11-04-2021, 04:48 AM   #18
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhands View Post
Couldn't get the touring approved for the US though.

Damnit Markus!
Brother come on. How many Americans would really want a station wagon Brady Bunch mobile sports car??

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Looks like ICE will also be an option in M vehicles post 2025 including PHEV and BEV (as expected).

It would be interesting to see their platform specific approach as i dont expect all M platforms to have 3 different powertrains options.
To me that was the most important part of the interview. It looks like BMW unlike Mercedes has some balls and is not backing down on ice. Maybe cooler heads will prevail in the next few years and we can stop this nonsense towards going all EV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
He didn't like the feedback on the grille on Instagram. lol
No man. He didn’t give a crap. I would’ve thought that was pretty obvious by now. But some of you guys are still hanging on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealm3 View Post
What was the negative experience you'd rather not had?

Nothing shocking really. When you are this intense with social media like we are, you'll get confronted with recurrent nagging comments. That's something you should be able to deal with.

Hahahah. Little butt sore that people don't like your baby and couldn't block them or kick them?
Nope. That’s not what I got from it at all. As I said to the previous comment it’s very clear to me and should be to you by now that BMW doesn’t care that you hate it. It’s the highest selling M3 they’ve ever had and will continue to be so. So it appears someone made the right choice there.
Appreciate 3
manuelf347.50
MKJ0.00