Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmermanforlife View Post
Guess what, everyone?? I'm one of the suckers who pre-ordered this hideous beast on Friday! And guess what else? I've owned BMWs for 12 years straight and I'm not buying this one for its 0 to 60, but I did buy the other three for that reason.

I am buying this one for the reason above that Encanto points out: this is about a new segment and target market for BMW.

You don't like it? Buy a "regular" G82. You like it? Get in line behind me and the other fortunate 149!!
I am confused, you have been buying BMWs for 12 years but at the same time you are also in their 'new target market?' Great first post by the way.
He could be if he has changed with the times rather than remained rooted in the past; the latter isn't necessarily a bad thing. Some people resist change and are more inflexible than others. Some people hate polymer framed pistols and lament the 1911 as the end all, be all. Some people still prefer physical media over internet streaming. Etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It depends on their username. Lol!
Ever pull over any of the mods? Anyone you know?
No. I've never pulled over any mods. I've seen members from this forum driving around though.
Appreciate 0