Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
This is a US-only special edition

This is not a specialized forum. It's one of the largest BMW communities in the US. The opinion of the members here it's extremely valuable and important. I'll be shocked if the combined purchasing power from Bimmerpost members is not in excess of $1B.

It'll be illogical for BMW to ignore the opinion of loyal enthusiasts with such buying power.
I know a lot of NYC M enthusiasts...none of them are on here. Some are, most aren't. Some lurk but don't post/have accounts. I would venture less than 10% of M car owners are on here.

What did we sell, 35,000 F80s? How come there's only maybe 1,000 (or far less) of us that are squawking all day long?

We are the most dedicated of the breed, sure. But non forum money goes a lot further than forum money. It's not a "specialized forum," correct. BUt the people on here are a special breed, that's for sure.
Agreed. It's interesting how many M owners in California aren't on any BMW forums. That statement even applies to those with modifications. I have yet to pull over any M driver who is on a BMW forum either.
Appreciate 0