View Single Post
      04-11-2021, 06:52 PM   #14
hova00
Major
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
Nice cars. I see you have a thing for red. You will like Toronto Red as it can look quite different depending on the light conditions. I get a lot of comments on my X3M because of how it stands out with the red paint.
You're right about the comments, people love Toronto Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF Hero View Post
Hello fellow owner of a TRD Pro in Cement Grey.
What's up my TRD brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacura View Post
Looks great, Congrats! May there be many happy miles of driving ahead.
Thanks man! You as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiG80Green View Post
Beautiful bimmers! Love the Lunar Rock TRD Pro!
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
The M5 seems to be good at plenty things but still misses the X factor of engagement. Closest I've had was a '16 M6 GC competition. Lovely car but just not enough fun at legal speeds.

Enjoy the G80!
F90 does lack engagement. G80 is pure driving enjoyment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoostedBMWM3 View Post
Nice! What color was the f90?
Motegi Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by messiry View Post
Congrats on the new G80, I drove it and tracked it and it's a nice machine indeed. You went from F90 LCI, that's was a quick change I believe. I am comparing both for my coming car and for 10 track days a year, the F90 practicality is almost winning my decision (I assume it should be enjoyable for the rest 355 day&#128512, I am coming from F82. Your input is highly appreciated as I never drove F90 or tracked it either - what did you mean by the F90 is missing road connection?

Thank you and enjoy in good health.
The M5 is very capable at the track overall but lacks engagement of a smaller lighter car with quicker steering. The G80 feels alive where the M5 is smooth. I didn't want or need AWD or all of the added luxury (massaging seats, etc). The G80 M3 Comp interior is on par with the M5 and doesn't feel like a step down at all just sportier.
Appreciate 1
OF Hero1133.00