Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmercs View Post
Team Schirmer exposes BMW. Its BMW the one that holds its cars back from Porsche imo. They did 7:00 with the F87 M2 Comp , and 6:53 with the G82 M4 Comp. BMW never gave us official laptimes for F87 , but Sport Auto lap time was 7:52 for the F87 Comp , thats 52 seconds improvement ! Same for the G82 , i think Sport Auto lap time was 7:30 ! Thats 37 seconds improvement.

BMW builds very capable cars at half the price ! A small company just took them and proved it ! No surprise that most of the cars at Nurburgring are bimmers.. You can see dozens of E36/46/92 F8Xs chasing GT3s !

Enought said , i love team schirmer , i hope we can see them racing with BMW at touring car racing.

Edit : laptimes are mixed btg vs full . But still i estimate that team schirmer improves the cars laptimes by 20-30 seconds.
Looks like this car in the video doesn’t have an interior either. I think I’m ok with the balance BMW strikes in these models out of the box. Price, performance, and comfort are well judged imo. Race car is cool and all but so is being able to live with the thing. I couldn’t handle daily use in a configuration like this with kids and shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by werdn View Post
Is BTG the full track, as in the factory-time lap length?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmercs View Post
Team Schirmer exposes BMW. Its BMW the one that holds its cars back from Porsche imo. They did 7:00 with the F87 M2 Comp , and 6:53 with the G82 M4 Comp. BMW never gave us official laptimes for F87 , but Sport Auto lap time was 7:52 for the F87 Comp , thats 52 seconds improvement ! Same for the G82 , i think Sport Auto lap time was 7:30 ! Thats 37 seconds improvement.

BMW builds very capable cars at half the price ! A small company just took them and proved it ! No surprise that most of the cars at Nurburgring are bimmers.. You can see dozens of E36/46/92 F8Xs chasing GT3s !

Enought said , i love team schirmer , i hope we can see them racing with BMW at touring car racing.

Edit : laptimes are mixed btg vs full . But still i estimate that team schirmer improves the cars laptimes by 20-30 seconds.
Looks like this car in the video doesn't have an interior either. I think I'm ok with the balance BMW strikes in these models out of the box. Price, performance, and comfort are well judged imo. Race car is cool and all but so is being able to live with the thing. I couldn't handle daily use in a configuration like this with kids and shit.
I agree , but whats also cool , is to know that you are car is capable of such laptimes.