11-22-2021, 08:58 PM   #441
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Maybe RB should become a real top team and develop their own engine. Instead of going from a couple of different manufacturers and blaming them for performance shortfalls. Otherwise this is just more
RB will be developing their own engines and I am very excited to see what they do.

But like I said before redbull has been stagnant ever since 2013 (their last really cool break through was the exhaust blown diffuser stuff) in regards to massive game changing engineering developments, ever since then they have only been improving their car slowly but surely and nothing more. But they have not been like mercedes who constantly introduce ground breaking innovations. Like tbh I think the coolest thing to come from newey so far is the aston martin valkyre with the venturi tunnels under the car and f1 inspired suspension.

Literally if the regulations didn't hold back merecedes we would likely have seen lap records that would be near impossible to ever break again with the new aero concept cars.

Hopefully redbull can start to make cool things again next year, I do enjoy seeing engineering in action.
minn1914063.00