masab321
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M4 Comp xDrive ; 2021

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
You're probably not going to get too far, complaining about the grill, thats been beaten into the ground, buried, resurrected, burned at the stake, shredded, and then used as fertilizer.

We've heard it, already, a million times. If you haven't seen one in person, it's a completely different look. If you still don't like it, it doesn't matter, because that's what the G8X forum is for, the people that love it.

Who knows why BMW went away from the hardtop. My theory is, the G83 only comes in the Competition xDrive version. The hardtop coupe, and sedan, weigh, 3,930 pounds, already. The G83 weights 4,232 pounds. The G83 weighs 374 pounds more than the F83. So, do you know without absolute doubt that "noticeably, cut costs" to go with a soft top?

$20k over sticker: You're not really looking for a car, for yourself, or you'd know if you look around, enough, you can order one at MSRP. I did, and many people I know, have also ordered at MSRP. Is $20k over sticker justified? Never. However, how bad do you want the car? In your case, you don't. But my dealer has 17 people on the M4 waiting list, to include convertibles, and 21 people on the M3 waiting list.
100%. I don't know why people still talk about the grill. I agree BMW went ahead with a drastic and aggressive design change but being a current F82 owner, the day I saw G82 in person I ordered it right away and was lucky to get an allocation and the car is in production at the moment.

In the era of EV boom and every one talking about EVs, one should appreciate M-cars. Get them and enjoy !!
Insta: masmdm4
Appreciate 2
Limegrntaln13469.00
Jim B1895.00