View Single Post
      01-27-2022, 05:29 PM   #59
kyleemile
Registered
Rep
Drives: G80

Fellow black-on-black owner who's also having /some/ buyers remorse on not picking a more differentiated color and not getting the Carbon Bucket seats.

The car is so aggressive and in black it's makes it look vicious. Which I love. I often catch myself day dreaming about another color—my issue is I don't like the other colors more than black on this car, but I like the idea of having more "pop".

As for the carbon buckets, I'm 6'2 athletic build and occasionally find myself sliding in seat during spirited drives. Adjusting the bolsters to the highest setting has helped a lot. I haven't had a chance to sit in the carbon buckets yet, but as my daily I fear how annoying and uncomfortable getting in and out of them would be in a daily basis. That being said the CB's are beautiful and differentiated and that's what caused the occasional remorse.

Im leasing for 3 years. Sometimes I consider if I should swap for color and CB's. I'm really bought-in on the G8x platform and might hold out on replacing until lease is up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll make the CS with a manual, despite early rumors pointing the other way.
Appreciate 0