01-01-2022, 02:07 PM   #66
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
My good friend has a heavily modified hellcat charger. But he doesn't daily it anymore nor does he even drive it on the street. He turned it into a full blown road course car. Gutted the interior, roll cage, gigantic shovel style front splitter. So he's good there. But the charger i was looking at was pretty much a 2nd choice option of what i would want to get (if i wasn't ordering new).

It was a 2020 widebody, granite, black wheels, red calipers, red/black interior and a sunroof. No other options. It only had 8k miles for around 74k. It was perfect.

But i kept thinking about how paranoid i would be. Even it parked in my driveway. I couldn't live like that so i had to pass. It was such an incredible car.

I hate thieves.
Your friend's vehicle should be a sick ride.

I read in a blog or forum that a person in an affluent neighborhood had a Charger HC vehicle turned on their driveway to warm it up and went into the house to grab something. Be came back in a couple of minutes and the vehicle was gone. Even though it might be a one of issue, its how things are in the real world. If the theft issue is in back our mind, one will not be able to enjoy the vehicle to the fullest.
Appreciate 0