01-01-2022, 06:48 AM   #63
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
This market gave an opportunity to consolidate vehicles and plan for the future. This vehicle will be mainly for those fun solo / family drives and is going to stay in our garage for a very long time. I had a F87 on order this summer towards its EOP as it was a great analog vehicle. Test drove on and ended up cancelling the order as it was too small for our liking / needs.

Had a chance to drive a G80 during Indy M track day and it gives an great overall package. I have tracked vehicles for work and this vehicle exceeded my expectations. BMW has done a great job on putting down the power in this platform. Always wanted to own a M vehicle and this might be the last opportunity as i dont want iDrive 8 or a hybrid.

I have owned a Durango RT with HEMI in the past but Charger HellCat brings in a totally unique experience. A great deal off MSRP in the current market and EOP by next year are on the table as well.

I wont be going wrong with either of them but as of now, i am 51% on a G80 and 49% on a Charger HC.
The G80C is an amazing car. Whether you get the RWD or x-drive.

Having owning my M3C for a little over a month now, it's an incredible car. But i always think about that hellcat i was debating before i considered the M3.

The only reason why i even have the M3C, is because in my area charger V8's (doesn't matter if it's an RT, scatpack, hellcat etc), are NOTORIOUS in getting stolen. Like you slip up once and park the car on the street one night, that's the night it gets taken. You literally have to keep it parked in your driveway or garage, and when you take it out, you have to be in the car the entire drive, then back in the driveway/garage. And that's pretty much how you can own these cars.

I really wanted a hellcat charger. But this M3C is still an incredible car too. It just doesn't have that V8
Appreciate 0