View Single Post
      12-30-2021, 02:17 PM   #13
Humdizzle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: GT3 + M2c

couple reasons, but the guys who do well on youtube aren't the ones putting out the best content. its the ones who consistently put out new videos and new content to feed the adhd generation.

lots of adults have lame desk jobs and need something to pass the time. same with kids after coming home from school, riding the bus, people driving home from work.

the successful guys like doug, shmee, jww... all put out new content or fly to some country nearly every day. some of these guys come from money and figured out they can make more money by constantly flipping cars or showing off their friends collections (jww and manny khoshbin for instance). since they know high end people they get exclusive tours of garages or first looks at certain cars. being first in the business is huge.

youtube viewers don't want guys who buy 1 car and then just keep it for a year. they want something new every week. this is true for any genre of youtube weather its cats, gaming, etc. people want a regular feed of content and new stuff.

youtube can also be pretty lucrative for tax write offs. "oh yeah the cars i bought are part of my business so i'm writing them off".
Appreciate 2
AlexFL7837.00
540iSUP704.00