View Single Post
      12-10-2021, 09:41 AM   #59
ABQ_M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Totally agree with your comments on the interior. Its pretty much same from a $25k rental but most owners wouldnt care about it with that power and SC noise. Personally, i prefer those ancient hard buttons when most manufacturers are on the way to eliminate buttons (insert iDrive 8).

Since the additional PIN is integrated into the system unlike key fob signal transmission, it should be extra safe. Also Dodge wouldnt take a chance on tarnishing their image if thieves could find a way around for this fix as well.

I am finding it really hard to choose between G80 and Charger HC. They are ending HC production by 2023 and also i can get a MY22 for a great deal.
The main problem I have with hellcats is that you will not, I repeat no matter how good of a driver you are, will not get it to grip. You need perfect track conditions for any type of traction. Yes the sound is amazing and the power is unbelievable but for an all around driving experience the M3 is a much more well rounded ride.

I have driven many high HP cars and the Hellcat is for sure a "less expensive" way to big HP but its just that a one trick pony. Im not sure what your plans are for the car but IMHO the M3 is plenty fast for daily use and those fun track days.
Appreciate 0