12-10-2021, 09:30 AM   #58
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ_M3 View Post
It won't take long for thieves to figure it out but it is definitely a good start by Dodge. Amazing it took them so long to make that change. I tell you what though, Dodge didn't make any friends with that interior. When my wife and I looked at a Hellcat she couldn't believe the price after sitting in what felt like a rental car interior.
Totally agree with your comments on the interior. Its pretty much same from a $25k rental but most owners wouldnt care about it with that power and SC noise. Personally, i prefer those ancient hard buttons when most manufacturers are on the way to eliminate buttons (insert iDrive 8).

Since the additional PIN is integrated into the system unlike key fob signal transmission, it should be extra safe. Also Dodge wouldnt take a chance on tarnishing their image if thieves could find a way around for this fix as well.

I am finding it really hard to choose between G80 and Charger HC. They are ending HC production by 2023 and also i can get a MY22 for a great deal.
Appreciate 0