kmershly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW, Lexus, Nissan and a GMC

Garage List
2022 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo2002 View Post
I'll be attending. The local Bimmer club is gathering a meet and riding together from the Tampa area.
What tickets did you all buy? General Admission or the BMW Ticket which apparently has some sort of competition included with it?

I emailed the organizers and they said that General Admission tickets need to park in a parking lot that is also used as a general parking lot for Deezerland and not near the BMW car show.

They encouraged BMW drivers to park in the BMW ticketed area (which is more expensive), but I am still unclear if I have to compete in any competitions (I don't want to compete in anything) as my car is stock and not meant for competitions.

It is also unclear if one needs to stay in the BMW lot all day or if one is free to only stay for a few hours if they park in the BMW area, I doubt my wife will want to spend all day at the event.

Lastly, when I looked to buy tickets it was asking for the car's Instagram Account, I don't have an Instagram account let alone my car which gave me pause as again my car is stock and absolutely nothing special when compared to the likes of M3/M4s or heavily modified cars.

Any insights would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0