View Single Post
      04-04-2023, 12:17 PM   #1099
007M3
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedspoon View Post
My build just went 112 so I want to run my build/colors to see if there’s any suggestions or thoughts.

• IOMG (of course) with Tartufo interior. IOMG is bright and flashy but the interior is more grown up and sophisticated.
  • CF interior trim.
  • Black calipers as I think red is too Christmas-y and blue clashes with the blue.
  • Bicolor 826m for some contrast to the black calipers.
  • I removed shadow line lights because i don’t know how much I love the look on IOMG.

Want opinions:
  • Does anyone have black 826m with black calipers? If so how does it look?
  • Add Extended shadow line delete or leave as is?
  • Extended Shadow line with non-shadow line lights, does that seem weird? Should I keep either both shadowline or both non-shadowline?

I know ultimately it’s all up to me and my personal taste but still, would love any opinions!
Mine has the black wheels but with red calipers. Shadow line lights i think looks better but don’t think that combo would look weird at the same time. If you option the carbon fiber package, the only difference that the shadow line delete gives you is chrome exhaust tips (which i love). If no carbon package, I wouldn’t option the extended shadow delete if it were my car as i like the darker mirrors and spoiler but it’s another personal preference deal.

Last edited by 007M3; 04-04-2023 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 1