Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmpascual View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
The M4 GTS carried an msrp of $135k if I recall correctly. I think we can bank on $140k minimum for the CSL taken recent inflation.
Agreed. I think it will be closer to 160k in the US, but this car will definitely be worth it in terms of performance.
I strongly doubt it will exceed the price of the M5 CS. That didn't work with the m4 GTS (they barely sold) and bmw won't repeat that mistake again.

If this car is $160k, it will have a truly shocking feature or spec number (I.e like a 400 lb weight delete instead of 200, or a significant mechanical change to the engine with a much higher redline).
It'll also probably come with a markup 20-30k
Call me crazy, I don't think the demand is going to be there for this car. Their has been significantly less demand for the coupe and the 2WD M4 compared to xdrive and M3 models.

There won't be markups on these and they will be on dealer lots like the GTS. The car will be amazing though.
Was worried about the CSL keeping value based on how the GTS did. However, the current market is completely different and it's hard to get your hands on any G80 without ordering one. If this car lives up to the hype (looking at how good the standard G8x and M5 CS is) I think this car has a chance.
Appreciate 0