Penguino
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: A car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowboy85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
100% and before I even made a post the team reached out to him. He's also local and can stop by and we will take care of him.
Thank you, I understand how the title might be misleading, and to be clear, this was not meant to put down IND, and FC does make a quality product I’m not at all disappointed with the product.

My post was to inform that the 15mm will rub at least in the G80 chasis, I took a shot at asking for an exchange and I simply posted the response so that others could make an educated purchase.

I got the spacers knowing that they are non-returnable as stated on the website, so that was my point in why I posted the original response that I got. So that future buyers know ahead of time that they won’t be able to change them afterwards.

Although the website does have G8X as advertised so the assumption that the product was tested in the G80 chasis could be made, I understand that the platform is so new and not every possible scenario has been tested.

No hard feelings I’m not bashing IND again that was not my intent. I will send the email out to them.
It almost feels like you are apologizing to them. Did they ever get you the right size spacer? Nate said they'll take care of you.