Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerMat135 View Post
I would love to replace my F31 by a G81 but since bmw fail to recognize difference between Canadian market and American market we'll be stuck with the pointless X3M instead. I guess that the RS6 is the only solution.
I would be willing to sacrifice 5" in cargo height to get into an M3 Touring but the X3M is anything but pointless. NYC family of 5 + a Malinois with only one parking space available (also good size for NYC street parking) means you need a do it all vehicle. City carving, family duty with some light off road excursions, spirited driving and track fun with friends all rolled into one.

IMO the only major advantage my X3MC has is its rear cargo height so my dog doesn't have to crawl around in the boot and is able to fully sit up.

Driving dynamics would obviously go to the M3 Touring making it arguably the best do it all BMW. Big sadface I won't be able to enjoy this in the US but looking forward to picking one up in Greece.
Attached Images

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 2
s58545.50
kyrocks1070.50