View Single Post
      02-14-2022, 12:47 AM   #16
xmanpro
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 M8C 24 X6MC 21 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Adaptive View Post
Wanted to share with you all my on going G82 M4 build. I ordered a Brooklyn Grey M4 and received allocation on July 24th. It took about a month to receive a vin, took another month to actually start production and I sat in quality check over thirty days. The car finally arrived late December and I officially became the owner December 27th. During that long six month wait I began looking for aftermarket parts and started placing orders during that time. The major items I ordered for the car is the racing sports concepts(RSC) front lip from autocouture , R44 side skirts, supersprint H pipe, KW has kit and a bunch of other small items I have listed below with all the mods. Most of the other items were purchased through IND. Thank you so much Chris for all your help with my build! A lot of these items took over three months to receive but it was no big deal since I kept experiencing delay after delay from BMW.
My build spec
2022 BMW G82 M4 competition Xdrive
Brooklyn Grey
Kyalami Orange interior extended
Drivers assistance package
Parking assistance package
Executive package
M drive professional
M shadow lights
Red calipers
Carbon fiber roof
826M black wheels
Carbon fiber trim
Carbon bucket seats
Icon adaptive LED w/laser lights
M carbon exterior package

Once I got the car I immediately took it to Mobility Works to install the hand controls since I am paralyzed and use a wheelchair. The hand controls took almost a week to install. I was the first person in the world to put hand controls on an G8X so the installer and the manufacturer of the hand controls had no first hand knowledge of how to install it on this vehicle. Normally it takes a day or two for install, this one took five. Luckily BMW offers a great mobility program that reimburses people who need to purchase hand controls for their BMW’s. I enjoyed driving the car on back roads and running small errands but I knew I couldn’t do too much driving until I got PPF done.
The car is phenomenal to drive. The best word I would use to describe this car is “capable.” This car is completely capable of handling any corner much faster than any other M3/M4 I have ever driven. This is my third M car and I have lots of track time with other M’s especially the F80/F82 through BMW. The only complaint I have is not really about the car, it’s more so the Pirelli’s mine came with. I feel like I can push the car further but the P Zero’s are holding the car back from being as capable as it can be. Also in my opinion this is the best interior BMW has ever done. They knocked it out the park especially with the bucket seats.
The car went in for full PPF and parts in the beginning of February and I cannot be happier with the end results. List of mods below

Full xpel wrap including seats
Racing sports concepts cf front lip
R44 performance cf sideskirts
Supersprint H pipe
IND painted reflectors
Future classic spacers 12mm all around
KW Has kit
IND painted roundels front and rear
Door projectors with M logo
M performance cf gas cap
Awesome build! I also use performance technic for my builds here in the Bay and know that parking spot very well! Enjoy in good health.
M_Adaptive1767.00