View Single Post
      09-13-2021, 01:37 PM   #134
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

A few takeaways from the weekend.

Giants need to move on from jones this offseason. Need to also see what kind of return they can get for barkley, engram and whatever else they have of value. Im not sure if they have anything else though. Barkley is good, but not good enough to do anything when hes constantly getting hit in the backfield. Need a complete rebuild starting in the trenches.

WFT screwed without Fitz

Eagles looked good, but im not sure if its cause the Falcons are trash or the Eagles offense is just that good. Hurts looked like his college self Sunday though.

Wilson/Lawerence/Mac Jones will be good, they just need some more games under their belt. Mac Jones and the Patriots could end up sneaking in to the wildcard. I think Wilson ends up with the better overall season than Lawerence because Jets seem to be more of a complete team than Jax. Jax has no defense and seems to be a couple good drafts away from a good team.

Josh Allen. I know its 1 game, but I couldnt help but think maybe last year was a fluke rather than the norm. Lets see how he does week 2.

Aaron Rodgers seems to be tanking the franchise out of spite. He was making uncharacteristic mistakes yesterday.

My Overreaction to Week 1 picks for the season are

NFC Div Winners - Bucs, Cards, Cowboys, Packers
NFC WC - Saints, Hawks, Eagles

AFC Div - Chiefs, Browns, Bills, Titans
AFC WC - Pats, Steelers, Chargers

SB - Bucs over Chiefs again

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
Gregrobin580.00