03-25-2024, 03:00 PM   #85
Sonic RR
I drink and I pretend to know things.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 320I XDRIVE BASE TRASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Last years price was $2,710. Ill attach a build sheet with it installed from the port. You can add it to your build, anytime before the car gets to the port, after that, you're locked out. You can add any of the accessories to the build to be installed at the port. Side skirts, rear winglets, front lip, HAS kit, floor mats, and trunk mat. You can also order BMW wheels and get them installed. But, this is a bad idea, because you lose the factory wheels that come with the car. Tell the dealer you want option Z58 installed. Thats the order code for the suspension.

Im attaching the cost from a few years ago. I "heard" this had changed to $2,800. I'll post the link to y M Performance HAS thread, it has over 100k views, and 900 comments. Everything you want to know, is in that thread. The car will get aligned. They do not need to adjust the headlights, as they are self leveling.

M Performance HAS height adjustability: 5mm-20mm (BMWs recommended drop is 10mm)

KW HAS is 10mm-30mm

https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1939625
I thought it was a clone of KW kit. Thank you for the info Talon. I'll rethink this.

Sonic
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13548.00