No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kDot17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Just made my bi-weekly call to the genius. Lol still scheduled for production which occurred 9/16 according to her.
Slated to undergo production 10/3- 10/9. Which should finish week 41.
Using the post made long ago, it should take 46 to 60 days to get to the west coast from the time production is completed which would have my car here in SoCal bw 11/27 and 12/8 (with no delays of course)! Trying to be optimistic here. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by edofloat View Post
So I called the Genius line and was told the number I had been given by the dealer wasn't a production number. The Genius said that production numbers start with 46 or 4 and mine begins with 6, is that correct?

BMWUSA.com lets me track my order using the number I was given and says it's "order received" and I can see my spec too (the dealer said I was week 41). Thinking the Genius is wrong. Anyone?
Not sure but for what it's worth, mine does start with a 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Just made my bi-weekly call to the genius. Lol still scheduled for production which occurred 9/16 according to her.
Slated to undergo production 10/3- 10/9. Which should finish week 41.
Using the post made long ago, it should take 46 to 60 days to get to the west coast from the time production is completed which would have my car here in SoCal bw 11/27 and 12/8 (with no delays of course)! Trying to be optimistic here. Lol
It's crazy how we were a couple days apart in getting an allocation from the same dealer but you're week 41 and I'm 44. I'm just glad I was able to get an allocation at all though!
Yeah seems like it got moved around. Yours probably started as the same as mine…
Who knows, still plenty of time for it to change. I'm not holding my breath but am stoked on the news for now! If I could have my car by the beginning of December, itd be amazing. Then I could coordinate w my local shop to get it dialed in by Christmas! (For full xpel, ceramic, tint, cosmetic installs)
Appreciate 0