View Single Post
      01-16-2022, 09:16 AM   #55
spicoli024
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 COMPETITION

What date works for everyone?
I am not traveling for the foreseeable future so any weekend works for me.

Should we try for a photoshoot?
Selfishly, I want to have my car photographed with the KW HAS kit, RSC rear upper and lower diffuser, Vorsteiner front grill and AA exhaust installed, but so far only the HAS kit has arrived and been installed. I would be more than happy to hire a professional photographer for the day once all these parts are installed, but the timing of their delivery is fluid at best. Anyone fancy themselves an amateur or semi-professional photographer?

Where should we meet?
Any other suggestions? We can still meet at my garage downtown, but I will need a headcount and confirmed date/time so I can inform security in advance. Otherwise, the parking garage at River Oaks District is free, has a nice view of Williams Tower and they host a lot of the Houston car events so I assume it would not be an issue. Below is a quick shot I took from my iPhone 12Pro at dawn before installing the KW HAS to give you an idea of the view. Plenty of places to grab lunch around there during the weekend as well and the strip clubs are right around the corner for @jwt2440 and anyone who wants to join him.
Attached Images

M4Tejas795.50