11-30-2021, 04:30 PM   #49
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaah View Post
The environmental apocalypse because the rich and powerful care more about getting richer and more powerful over anything else?

Back on topic

F80 and newer exhausts seem to just go for maximising noise and exhaust tip size. Much like the popping and farting between shifts. I prefer the Lexus V8 style of upshifts where there is cut in noise like a manual would sound.

Don't like the Milltek sound, Schmee's video is useless without an outside video of it under load.

Not their fault, BMW haven't been able to make a twin turbo I6 sound good yet, N54 is the closest. N55 and B58 both sound much better.

Max from autotopnl said something about in the later design of the F8x they had to throw an OPF to the existing exhaust system, or maybe last second before that generation went into production and it made the car sound like shit. In which i agree. The F8x cars sounded like utter garbage. Sorry to the owners. They look amazing and i'm sure are fast as hell but they sound like shit.

Max also said when they created the G8x cars, they incorporated the OPF in mind so the exhaust note will sound better. And it does sound a lot better, but it still doesn't sound like the M2's, or the N55 i guess the engine code is. Those N55's sound similar to the 2JZ or RB26 which are by far the best sounding inline 6 engines i have ever heard. But i'm a V8 guy so nothing can top that sound IMHO.

I don't want kids anyway so i couldn't care less about the future. Don't want kids, don't like them. So it's a good thing i didn't have a kid "by mistake" with any of my ex's because i'd literally kill myself. I had to get snipped 2 years ago just in case some random chick tries to trick me into a baby lol. Nope not happening with me. I'm free and clear now!!
Appreciate 0