10-12-2021, 09:19 AM   #395
KnightedBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1gio2 View Post
I can't believe the acceptance of mediocrity and lack of conformance quality by a large portion of you. This is why the world is the way it is today...No one is allowed to be upset, otherwise you're a 'Karen' - well maybe I'm old school but fuck that!

No big deal! $100k car that you've waited months for now has a potentially bad engine, no word or communication from BMW with the exception of taking down the site that provided the intel which started this thread to begin with, almost a week ago.

I was ready to order one of these loads a week ago. I find this troubling and less than confidence inspiring and I doubt that this is an isolated issue that affects a small portion of cars because I'm a cynic and realist and have watched these types of issues occur with almost every generation of M.

I really want one of these cars and feel they are the best value for the money, I empathize with everyone affected from the sidelines...but some of you need to grow some balls and get loud before you get nothing. Be pushovers with your significant others, not with your hundred thousand dollar automobiles.
Dude, relax. Chill on the am coffee. Nobody is accepting anything. We haven't even been formally notified. There's no info yet. Let's wait and see what BMWNA says before we jump off the deep end. That's all we (levelheaded people) are saying.

I am one of the ones who appears to be affected, but there's literally no info out yet. There's no acceptance of anything.

Let's see what the issue is, what the notification is, what the fix is, and what they intend on doing to make it right before we blow a gasket.

I'm typically a hot head and over reactor, but we just need to chill for the minute.
Appreciate 6
omaralt777.50
kith_m4186.50
darrelljs143.50
TXGrey1284.00