United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbm007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
i checked the site where you can find your actual build date and ours was built on 9/7. the last day for the G82's to be affected? 9/7

and yet...it says that there's no recall. and if thats the case...its likely not ALL of the cars that were built during that time will have suspect bearing shells.
Agree with this, I suspect batches are usually interleaved, so the dates are based on the production dates of the first and last car with the faulty batch.

This does not mean all cars in that period are impacted.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Ok, I just want them to explain to me, how my car was assembled in the middle of those dates, and isn't affected?
i checked the site where you can find your actual build date and ours was built on 9/7. the last day for the G82's to be affected? 9/7

and yet...it says that there's no recall. and if thats the case...its likely not ALL of the cars that were built during that time will have suspect bearing shells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbm007 View Post
Quote:

Agree with this, I suspect batches are usually interleaved, so the dates are based on the production dates of the first and last car with the faulty batch.

This does not mean all cars in that period are impacted.
Read my last post, 3 posts up. My other car wasn't named, and it still happened to me.

Appreciate 0