United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerBoomer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
the way everyone seems to have spec'd the 826's makes it seem like THOSE are the base model wheels. hahahaha
Exactly my experience. At the times I went cruising around dealerships for G80/82s there was no single one in the US w/o the black 826's. I went with the 825's in same combo as below even they cost a premium compared to the 826 in Germany. I believe I am still happy with this choice.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I did a whole thread, asking people if it was just me, or do the 825 wheels just look like they belong on a base model? Where the 826M wheels just looks premium. I went for 826M Bicolor. You cant go wrong.
the way everyone seems to have spec'd the 826's makes it seem like THOSE are the base model wheels. hahahaha
Some of them look good. But I think the bicolor 825s are the ones I'm thinking look base model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerBoomer View Post
Quote:
Exactly my experience. At the times I went cruising around dealerships for G80/82s there was no single one in the US w/o the black 826's. I went with the 825's in same combo as below even they cost a premium compared to the 826 in Germany. I believe I am still happy with this choice.
This looks good, like this. You're right about the 826s being on every car. They definitely are. The way you specd the Brooklyn Gray, definitely makes a difference. The wheel color fits well. I originally had specd Brooklyn, but the day after I ordered, I changed it to Dravit, because I'd already owned 3 cars in this battleship gray looking color, and at the time, still had 2, now j still have one of them.

Appreciate 0