Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04S View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bris_m3 View Post
Just been informed by my dealer that the car is built and waiting for shipping. He will contact me when he knows the ship name and then I can start the process of watching the ship slowly make its way to Brisbane.

I also discussed the lack or wireless charger/digital key with the build and if BMW have any plans for some form of retro fit. Unfortunately BMW dont since this is supposed to be a smallish period where cars are being built minus these components. The digital key doesn't bother me, but I would have liked a wireless charger pad for the phone, so will be scouring the internet for options.
I wonder how long it takes to get on a ship. I know the pandemic has added some time but. I hope it's not sitting on the dock for a month.

Also, I ordered the optional BMW dispaly key. I wonder whether this makes any difference in receiving the wireless charging bay as it is how the key is charged from my understanding
To give you a sense, mine was built on 1 July and it is getting on the ship in Antwerp on 20 July.
Hey mate. Mine began on the 2nd July. Considering some of our vehicles are already waiting at the dock, I would think that they would all be on the same ship.
Yep. Mine is getting on the Hoegh Trigger which arrives at Port Kembla on 3 September.
Appreciate 0