Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

What do you think of the color choices?

• Alpine White
• Sao Paolo Yellow (new)
• Black Sapphire Metallic
• Brooklyn Grey Metallic (new)
• Isle of Man Green Metallic (new)
• Oxide Grey Metallic (new, non-Competition only)
• Portimao Blue Metallic
• Toronto Red Metallic
• Tanzanite Blue II Metallic
• Individual Dravit Grey Metallic
• Individual Frozen Brilliant White Metallic (new)
• Individual Frozen Portimao Blue Metallic (new)

I have a YMB M4 now, love the color all the way through the 4 years I've had it and still get a ton of compliments on on the unique cool color. None of the new blues seem as interesting.

Portimao and Tanzanite seem kind of similar medium and dark blues.

White is white. Not bad, but not exciting.

Black is a mess to keep both clean and swirl free and sometimes can hide some of the curves of a car, although potentially not a bad thing with this one.

I saw the San Paulo at track days. I'd like to see it in the sunlight, but I'm not sure if I want a color that over the top. YMB is kind of understated over the top.

The IOMG doesn't really excite me at all. A little too emerald green for me and I'm really not a green kind of guy anyway.

Brooklyn Grey Metallic looks nice, but not super exciting. Kind of similar to the Dravit. Brooklyn and Dravit seem somewhat similar just like the 2 blues.

Toronto Red Metallic looks like a nice red. I'd like to see it in person to see how red/orange it is.

I don't care for the frozen colors in general. They had a frozen black car at M track days and it looked like a bad spray paint job that someone would do.

I saw a laguna seca blue M8 at M days and it was one of the prettiest colors I've ever seen on a car. Almost makes me want to spend money on an individual color of it, although the car is going to get expensive enough as it is starting around 72k for the auto competition version.
Appreciate 1
Jmpascual687.50