Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmilnthorp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSolace View Post
M4cx on order. Woke up today to see car has not only entered the Assembly Line but also currently in Progress of Assembly. Hoping I don't get hit with a stop sale or any other issue. Expecting to get the car the 1st week of December.

Edit: Status moved up to Quality Check, hoping for the car to be finished by tomorrow now.
Not to pop your bubble, but I think that's unrealistic. I'm a week 39 on the US east coast and still haven't received my car yet. I spent 3 days in QC (a bit longer than usual it seems), it took my car 3 days to get to the port after dispatched, sat at port for a week, then took just shy of 3 weeks to get to the US port. She now sits awaiting stop-sale resolution (unknown resolution time).

I think for east-coast deliveries I would expect 5 weeks from "dispatched from factory" IF you have no stop-sale or delays in shipping. Hopefully that helps give you an idea of timelines.
I don't think it's that unrealistic, a little hopeful maybe. But from my understanding, the cars that are getting completed at the factory are having whatever stop sale issues resolved already. The genius said that mine is does it have any stops on it right now.

Another member posted his timeline and his car went from dispatched from factory to in the port in Baltimore in 14 days. He probably got lucky with the timelines of when the train and ship was ready but sometimes things line up well. If any of us that finish this week have a good sync with the ships etc then our cars could be in Baltimore before Thanksgiving. Then figure 1-2 weeks to the dealerships and that puts you in the first week or 2 of Dec.

I'm not very lucky and doubt mine will go that smooth but I'm hopeful that it could.
Appreciate 0