View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 08:03 AM   #25
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loma View Post
Frankly, at this point, I've come to terms that BMW might cancel my order next year when the LCI comes out. The only thing that would actually surprise me is that my car is built.

A total let down for me by BMW how they handle this situation. I perfectly understand they are struggling with supplies but on the other end, there are customers that need to plan their leases, selling old cars, you name it, and I can't even get a production date (which is a basic consumer right).

I'm not expecting any special treatment but an equal one would be welcome. The car is not 50% cheaper here than elsewhere, yet I'm an inferior customer.

Totally agree with you. My car should have arrived at the end of August. Infact they retired my M140i and resold to a new guy, telling me that my M3 was on the way. So, then week 40..."ok " I said, as it wasn't a problem to wait just three o four more weeks using my ancient e39, but now that the build week has become 48 as of today, the car should arrive next year....so.....I would really appreciate if BMW would give me a car in use in the meantime, as the shortage it's not a customer fault. And even worse.....the lack of communication from BMW to its customers. I would like them to be honest and clear with us, just an official comunication with the situation of our order, which are the optionals that are causing the delay, and the expected maximum delivery date they ensure us. It would be a good customer service in my opinion.

BMW G80 M3 Comp.xDrive 2022 + Jaguar F-Pace SVR v8 2022 + BMW F20 M140i RWD 2017
Appreciate 0