vetteflier
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
vetteflier

For the record, it is not the size of the front grilles. I actually really like the Lexus front grille and even more so the Audi front grille. Aesthetically speaking, Audi is knocking it out of the park these days.

What I do not like about the G80/82 front grilles is they are simply ugly and unshapely as fuck . . . completely subjective I know. As hideous as the G80/80 grilles are, the grilles throughout the rest of the lineup are even worse.

I have not had any error messages with the exhaust valves secured open, nor would it concern me if I did. . . clearly, same is true for yourself.

Hope you are enjoying the roadways

///AVM
Sure am! 7250 redline is a first for me, coming from large V8s. The notation is in the vehicle scan they do when you bring it in for service. And just a notation. It also shows required service, e.g, the 1200 mile, just an oil change, etc. I asked the tech if he was aware of any power increases/better sound, etc after the 1200 mile. He said he had heard some people say there is an increase in exhaust burbles, but with the flaps wired open like you and I have, wouldn't be noticeable. The exhaust has been burbling a lot more, but I ascribe that to seasoning of the exhaust system with miles being added. In any event, it's as good as it can be, so I'm happy. A turbo 3 liter is never going to sound like a 6.2 liter NA V8.
Appreciate 0