02-26-2024, 10:36 AM   #191
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by g80_zayd View Post
They have been promising REV2 for awhile now. And it’s getting a bit annoying. It turns out yes, you do have to send out the ECU again, and the guy Zanin was misinformed in telling me that we do not have to send out to FEMTO again. Whenever you ask BM3 for a release date, they just say “soon.” How soon, we don’t know. But considering they just released the single bank update for single turbo cars, I imagine it will be quite awhile until REV2 will be released. Imagine how much it would suck for someone with a single turbo car to send their Ecu out now for this update, only for them to have to resend out again next month. This tells me it’s going to be at least June by the time they release it. Another alternative for you: send out the ECU and buy the RTP harness and MAXXECU controller. I have heard great things and it has much better integration than Reflex. And will likely be just as good as REV2, with the only inconvenience being that you have to separately log for it (I think) similar to Reflex.
I understand the frustration, but that's a cost to pay when a company is leading the way with innovation. they must do their R&D and can't commit to a date as they should not release the product until they are 100% satisfied with the result.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0