Quote:
Originally Posted by Purekoryo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_g80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
It sounds mega, to be honest. I may be biased (as I have one on order), but I'm kind of more excited about it than anything else available on the market at the moment.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't pass on a GT4 RS, but I would have this over a 911 GTS every day of the week no contest. Might have it over a GT3 as well. I might need to have it and a GT4 RS though lol.

i'm sure this car is going to be kick ass, no doubt. I just hate how every new car iteration review is blown out of propotion.. just a bit..
That review is a bit all over the place and over the top
Agreed. It seems like the autotopnl review is the same. Perhaps that's a reflection of the character of the car itself?
More reviews coming but it does seem like a car that floored both reviewers with its intensity. Like Max said from Autopnl "the changes were much more than I was expecting".

I think when you have the rear suspension bolted to the subframe plus you have bucket seats bolted to the car, you are going to feel every throttle push in your body. Not many cars give that physical sensation (I'm thinking like Ferrari F50, where the transmission is a chassis component). I think that's left both people at a loss for words maybe?
Appreciate 3
Poochie9104.50