01-19-2022, 07:43 PM   #19
KnightedBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyfreebooter View Post
yea, all said, i just want my car, in the 2 days i had it, it was exactly everything i hoped and more.

the car is "drivable", but it does not lock, there are quite a few homeless people in Boulder and they will go down a street trying to open any car, etc. Not worth the hassle.

also i have to consider, if i take the car and bring it back and forth, each time they have to remove the door panels and windows, i have frozen paint and have a full PPF scheduled, but don't want to take until things are resolved. i have to consider colorado's lemon law at some point, especially if there is no progress. i dont want to get too far ahead of myself here tho. i want my car fixed and returned to me ASAP

Thanks to KnightedBMW I was able to get a call back from BMW NA today. At first seems hopeless, like they were asking me what they were supposed to do, they don't have contacts for BMW germany.. I was like, well i certainly don't either. Eventually, they found my case with BMW germany, promise to give me updates ASAP and on Jan 26th if i don't hear sooner. He also mentioned compensation as well and was going to "look into it".

i am trying to be very patient with COVID, supply chain stuff, stress on everyone right now, etc. so i appreciate the help and PMs from folks and KnightedBMW for hooking me up with BMW NA contacts that got me a response in < 24 hours.
Glad I could help!
Appreciate 1