jimbethesda
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 (F80)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4CXPBM View Post
First day report on some of the things that I noticed in random order:

1. Great job on designing of shifting gears. I appreciate how you have to pull down and then push to the right (2 steps) to put it in auto drive gear. And also how you have to push up left at an angle for reverse is nice.
2. Car is longer than I expected, which I actually like because I was contemplating a m850, so if ur expecting a small nimble quick car this is not for you. U can def feel the weight.
3. Pbm is bright, holy sh1t. Its really a stunning color, has a slight purple hue under the sun but at night turns into a nice darker blue shade. If you dont want attention, get black or darker blue.
4. 825m wheels are amazing looking. I saw the black g80 wheels in person and theyre meh...
5. Back seats can comfortably seat 2 adults < 5'8/170lbs. Im 5'11 and my head touched when leaning back but surprisingly plenty of legroom
6. Glove compartment is super small and also dash material looks/feels super cheap, come on bmw spend $500 extra in materials and upgrade that sh1t even stock its unacceptable imo...
7. Matching brake calipers look great. I thought id regret getting blue on blue but def happy with it. Saw a green car with red calipers and it just looks kinda goofy imo.
8. Must get seat ventilation esp if you live down south. It cools very well despite what I've read on here.
9. If I could option it again, I'd get carbon fiber roof just to give it that contrast but the moonroof does open all the way which is a plus. I got it because sometimes I like fresh air without having to deal with whatever happens when you open ur drivers side window the random "hey man u wanna race" or "how much did that thing cost"
10. Dont get carbon fiber seats unless you're an abercrombie model, I got "regular" seats and even they feel snug.
11. Front grille is not bad at all. Looks super aggressive actually. Def not a reason to not buy.
12. Cf option interior = a must. Cf option exterior = not really. Stock black looks great.
13. Back of the car is BEEFY like a lexus got some butt injections
14. I really appreciate that auto h feature. With it on, if u stop car stays stopped until u hit the gas. Very cool feature esp if u live in the city
Good comments. Regarding #10, did you make sure your side bolsters are in the widest position?
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13472.00