View Single Post
      08-15-2022, 11:30 AM   #8
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

X3 and X5 are all awesome.. I myself went rogue and got a '19 X2 m35i . I had a bad back, the height is enough for me, but still low enough it's kind of like a lifted wagon.. handles very well. The m35i variant has more power, and with the M bits like exhaust it's a hoot to drive. I don't take the kids out in it, but it's large enough to fit people in it if I need to. The b48 engines seem pretty rock solid with almost no problems at all. Something to consider.. (and there might even be an X1 m35i released soon. I like the look of both, but the X2 is more unique to me. The X3 m40i has a bigger motor (b58), which makes things nicer and more powerful over 80mph, but I don't need the space at all, and it adds another 10K to the price. It also fits even nicer in the garage because it's so much smaller. (The X5 is so fat I had to flip the mirrors in just to barely get it past the garage doors (I have 2 doors, not a single double wide one). The X3 is also wide, but obviously not as much. And of course with your budget you can get brand new instead of looking for used cars.
Appreciate 1
DonSylver213.00