View Single Post
      01-15-2022, 07:09 AM   #69
M8Bimmer
Not a good Canadian sheep!
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joao.toscano View Post
wow! There must be good spots and roads for you guys to drive! I understand that perhaps and considering the geography size of things that isn't that easy to find the ideal road. 3500km is way far but it is what it is.
Anyway if you ever travel or plan to come Europe and ride some of the local roads give a shout and some of us i'm certain will be happy to meet you. I will take the same consideration traveling to US that should happen over the next years. Will be my third time in US soil and for that one I want to run something special.

What nice and generous offer. Very friendly of you. The thing to do would have been to take delivery of my car at BMW. But that came and went. Shipping it back, then back here again is just TOO much.
There are some nice spots to drive here but for me they are not close.
I'm looking at minimum 500km to any decent scenery. Southern Ontario is very developed. Lots of highways but not a lot of fun to drive. They get you places and that's about it.
The good part is that if you like wide open spaces we have lot in abundance. The 3 prairie provinces are a long stretch of nothing until you go north. Then the roads are very limited. In Canada if you go to where the roads are interesting you will find them quite isolated as well.
Appreciate 1