Rep
Drives: g82 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Fitted a Uniden R7 via mirror tap. Pretty clean and out of sight and no wires coming down to the cigarette lighter which is nice. It was pretty easy to do

Also booked the car in for PPF, Ceramic and Tints. I wasn't going to go all out with PPF but given the labor involved in polishing for ceramic it really became more cost efficient to do both and I Got a great package deal doing everything at once.
what type of PPF are you doing? full car? what's it going to cost? I'm planning on going SunTek or maybe something else. I've had both XPEL and SunTek and I felt like SunTek was a bit better overall
Just the Full Front end XPEL PPF including the grills, mirrors and side rocker panels, rear luggage loading area etc, 50% ceramic tints all around, Opti ceramic coating all over including the wheels. $3k all in. He's doing a paint correction before doing the work

A lot of places were giving me a base quote of $2200 for front end PPF and then jacking up the price when they said 'if it needs a correction it'll be another $800' so I feel like I'm getting tints and ceramic thrown in at a decent price
Yeah that dude undervalued himself pretty drastically.

Definitely won't be in business long giving everything away like that.
Appreciate 0