View Single Post
      10-15-2021, 09:28 PM   #52
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg4 View Post
My advice is to stick with them if you really want them. They fetch a pretty penny if you end up not liking them and decide to sell them. I decided to stick with them in my order. I tried them out extensively and they're not the most comfortable for long trips, but they aren't unbearable and IMO they truly make the interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stans View Post
I didn't order buckets and have been delayed twice so far. Not sure what us causing the delay but i think you should stick with them if that's what you want. Changes can delay the build as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Eight View Post
DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING TO YOUR ORDER.

This could cause other delays. In addition, it's never worth to buy something without a specific otpional you've choosen, because your car will always be "uncomplete" for what you wanted in the beginning.
Decided to keep the bucket seats! I really like the way it looks, as it gives the M3 a more unique interior vs. a standard G20.. it also looks absolutely amazing and the moment I saw ivory + the buckets - I fell in love. I was debating on Silverstone vs. ivory, but as soon as I looked at the interior with the ivory + buckets, I was sold. Might give me some incentive to lose some weight by the time the car gets here haha. Besides, my family members were asking if they'll get to poke me in the back the way they used to on my old F80 - I guess they can!

The only thing I've changed on the order, and I did it the very next day, was add the shadowline lights. I've also put in the request for the parking assistance package, as I want the 360 degree cameras. I'd like it + the BMW eye care thing that they can install at port since dash cams are fairly handy when you need 'em. I think I read somewhere that you need the 360 cameras in order to get the eye care? I'm not 100% sure. But I figured if I'm waiting and getting exactly what I want, I may as well literally spec everything I want.. and 360 cameras will make parking in the city + tight spots a bit easier. BMW hasn't gotten back to my CA yet, but we'll see.

My allocation was originally for week 47, but the individual exterior paint choice will almost definitively change it and push it several weeks and likely into the next year. My CA said that it's still showing as week 47 build since BMW's approved of everything and what not.. but I literally have 0 faith it'll be built this year. Hasn't stopped me from checking the online status of the production number
Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3

Last edited by AhsanU; 10-16-2021 at 01:38 AM..
Appreciate 1
V-Eight791.50