Carbon Fiber Trim
Executive Package
M Drive Professional
Red Calipers
M Shadowline
Front Ventilated Seats
Laserlights
M Carbon Exterior Package

Just wanted to share and get some insight into my experience so far. I custom ordered the car a little over two weeks ago not expecting to get it for quite some time considering what I had been reading about production being pushed with other members here. I was pleasantly surprised to see the car enter production queue almost immediately, almost the next day. It quickly went into production and today it is now in QUALITY CONTROL with the car scheduled to be completed tomorrow!!!

Is this unusual? Not that I am complaining, but was it because I am ordering a standard color, no driver assistance plus, and the non-carbon seats that the build went so fast?

BMW Genius couldn't give me a status code over the phone, how are you all getting yours? CA?

Given the vehicle is supposed to be done tomorrow, they are estimating delivery in 1-2 months. Given the line of ships I see off the coast of Long Beach, CA, I'm guessing it's still going to take awhile. Anyone have any insight?

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0