Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagathus View Post
I don't really think it's a case of delays or not delays, it's more that they have been remarkably quiet about timing. All they have done is throw out very generic dates, which are now basically upon us and they are still being very generic.

There are a lot of people here who have been waiting for allocations for a couple of months now, so that is a real experience, not doom and gloom. It's not as bad as the debacle that is the 911 market, but it also isn't normal business
I get it I don’t mean to trivialize your wait. I do remember 2-3 years ago people saying on here how tough allocations can be and that I should be more skeptical of my dealer getting what they had promised me. The dealer came through within the time frame they said so past experience has made me optimistic. I do realize these are different times now and that this is a new model. I think I am lucky to be in an area where the dealership is big enough to get their fair share of allocations but the customer base for m models is relatively small . Hoping we all get what we want eventually.
Appreciate 0