View Single Post
      12-05-2020, 11:07 PM   #228
marcw
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Garage List
I was super thrilled about the transporter I used. DC Auto Transport, LLC. They use new enclosed rigs with liftgate. The upper deck has a real bottom which would prevent fluids from leaking down to the lower deck.
The driver was super thorough when he picked up the car and noticed a white glue spot underneath the drivers door no bigger than a pinhead. Not only is this outfit run by professionals that treat the cars they transport with kid gloves they were also super cheap.

I had the car transported 2590 miles and only paid $1700. That is a mere 66 cents a mile! I had requested quotes from the reputable transporters mentioned on this board (Reliable Carriers, Horseless Carriage, InterCity etc.) and most either didn't want the business at all or quoted beyond $3k. I was thrilled to see that my car rode the entire trip on the upper deck in the front. Mileage was identical to when it left the dealership. Car went onto the liftgate and the trailer and back out at delivery. Car arrived in the same condition that it left in. They tied the car down correctly as well using only the wheels. Super happy I went this route.
Appreciate 0