10-28-2020, 08:53 AM   #44
Avaley
Captain
Rep
Drives: f32 430ix & 982 GT4 PDK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by karguy95 View Post
Ive seen you on multiple threads now and i have to say i agree with everything youre saying in each one.
You cant even find a thread to simply discuss the G80/82 without people bitching about the grill of a car they haven't seen in person. Mind you no one has driven it yet. Its aggravating to say the least, People need to think back to 2013 when the F80/82 was first revealed no one liked those either for many reason and now here we are. history and facts always repeat it self. Xdrive M340i outsell the RWD AWD M3/M4 will even do better than the F8X Generation i can promise that. now BMW will take some Audi owners, look how well the new M5 is doing M8 as well

Its sad really...the amount of immaturity, whining and lack of good discussions has been VERY off putting to new members like us...

I'm just trying to promote intelligent discussion. My first post / reason I joined was to leak the G8x photos as I felt that BMW enthusiasts deserved to see it early, but in reality, I should start spending my time on Rennlist instead if my goal is to have a thought provoking discussions with mature adults.
Appreciate 2
Jimjamz4583.00
JDUNITNOW3513.00