View Single Post
      10-28-2020, 04:54 AM   #43
karguy95
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaley View Post
If one is going to state you are betting on this not doing well, i think you should put your money where your mouth is and short the stock if you so firmly believe it otherwise you are leaving money on the table.

isn't electrification exactly what every single german auto mfg is doing? like you think Porsche and BMW CEOs looked at the performance of TSLA stock and been like nahhhhh lets only spend R&D money on ICU engines....meanwhile i4m has been spotted, audi has an etron, porsche has a taycan and is planning to electrify the cayman?

clearly people just want to use this forum to bitch instead of analyze and have good discussions...

edit: to be clear...the germans are way behind imo but they will catch up on electrification and in a few years, will sell better electric cars than TSLA, this is my position and full disclosure I am long on TSLA, VWG and BMW.
Ive seen you on multiple threads now and i have to say i agree with everything youre saying in each one.
You cant even find a thread to simply discuss the G80/82 without people bitching about the grill of a car they haven't seen in person. Mind you no one has driven it yet. Its aggravating to say the least, People need to think back to 2013 when the F80/82 was first revealed no one liked those either for many reason and now here we are. history and facts always repeat it self. Xdrive M340i outsell the RWD AWD M3/M4 will even do better than the F8X Generation i can promise that. now BMW will take some Audi owners, look how well the new M5 is doing M8 as well
Appreciate 1
Avaley732.00