01-09-2021, 01:26 PM   #13
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young04 View Post
How was throttle response under partial load (every day use)? My X3M feels a bit sluggish in these circumstances?
hard to say...you mean by sluggish like hitting a little the throttle and it takes a bit to response ? then I would say yes, but nothing for me noticably annyoing.

and please consider that my review is really subjective and just represents my personal feel.

Most important for me was to feel that I drive the car and not vice versa. I felt all the time in control of it and it's limits seem to be very high. Of course I compare with a car (328i) that has much less of everything, not to an F80.

I was never scared of the power or thought that I could lose control. For sure I was far away from the limit's, but I tried to throw the car into the corners and hit the throttle out of a corner. Also hard braking (which is fantastic with the brake-by-wire system).

and they told me the car will run a little lower than its full 510hp before 2'000km. If this is true, I don't know but seems that a lot of manufactors do that in order to protect the engine.
At least, as they told me.
Appreciate 3
EXE462100.00
bm323193.50