10-23-2019, 07:27 AM   #298
FormulaMMM
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
If you are going to make an exception and follow instead of leading that’s the car to follow.

And I see now when you brought up the GT3RS that the GT2RS has an even more look alike black plastic rear corners floor extension running above the diffuser. The G8X is going to be bad-@ss and go link stink.

The floor extensions don't bother me one bit. On the RS models, 600LT (carbon fiber there), etc. The more racecar the better. The diffuser and exhaust interaction looks unfinished on the leaked photos, but overall I don't dislike the rear at all

And yes, in all of my criticisms of BMW's direction I never said this thing won't be properly fast. M xDrive is an objective performance game changer (straight line, track). It's how M will claw some ground back against the 911's and Vettes of the world and continue to promote the idea that you can have nearly as much performance without losing practicality. Plus, it should help minimize curb jumping by the new generations doin it for the gram. Win-win.

Appreciate 0