View Single Post
      03-04-2024, 12:01 PM   #10
BRAKE!
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeanowl View Post
I do want a gt4 really bad but I fear it may be too much of a track weapon and not enough DD for me… do you happen to have the bucket seats by chance? And what’s the interior noise like with the sound system on? Drowns out the music?

Appreciate your insight as well
It won’t be a good daily, I can promise you. The front of the car is super low and you’ll have to constantly assess entrance/exit angles. I have the basic sport seats and they are pretty supportive but you don’t feel cradled like you do in the buckets. However, the buckets aren’t adjustable in either the lumbar or width and so it can work for you if your body fits but it can be terrible if it doesn’t. Plus ingress and egress is just as bad as the M buckets. Lastly, the Porsche buckets are very upright for the 718 generation… most ppl get brackets to lean the seat back (added expense)

As for interior cabin - you are literally sitting in the cabin with the engine. There is no partition like in a Ferrari, McLaren, so all you hear is engine and you really can’t appreciate the music very much.
Appreciate 0