View Single Post
      04-26-2021, 12:48 PM   #84
PeregrineFalcon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: vw cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02M3ForMe View Post
Not sure why you’d respond to someone who posted something like this.
The first part was just for fun, because it is obvious that the guy is delusional, but the second part of my post is very interesting because he sad that he work closely with Carwow and that he happens to know the F8X M4 personally, and can confirm that it only has the PCW exhaust mod, and no power mods!

When asked if the green M4 was base or Competition model, he was refusing few times to give the answer, and I have ask the question because I know what ever he says it is going to be contradictory!

Finally, when other forum members insisted on the same question he said this:

"The featured M4 was originally a standard M4 which has been converted to a 'competition' (including DME software). Your point?"

So all his credibility went down the drain, along with the owner of the car and CarWoW team, depending on who was, and who wasn't aware that the car was tuned!

And the whole thing started because the performance of the green M4 was "little unusual"?!
Like I said, all F8X's CarWoW have tested so far were going between 12,4 and 12,7 sec 1/4 mile, and the best time so far was 12,2 sec for the M3CS on a dry surface with sticky tires.
The green M4 did 12 sec on a damp surface and was almost as quick as the G82 in the roll race!

Quote:
After putting 1xx,xxx miles on S55 cars and over 3,000 on my G82 6MT, I can confidently say that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on these forums. Back in the day, there was magazine racing; now, we’ve got people YouTube racing and cherry picking invalid examples to explain away what is dead obvious once you get behind the wheel.

The look of the car may be controversial, but the drive isn’t. The G8x drives and performs better than the F8x in practically every way. It steers better, handles better, has more grip, inspires more confidence at the limit, and is faster in a straight line by a meaningful margin.

Got someone talking about sports cars, then makes a big deal about which car has the faster “kickdown”. That’s something one might care about in your parents’ old Lexus SC430. These cars have paddles, use them.
I absolutely agree!
Appreciate 2
02M3ForMe4261.50
Scorp!on1514.50