Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Reviews View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkychipmonk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Reviews View Post
I am happy to have a civilised debate, but if you're going to be both ignorant and sarcastic then I will not entertain man-babies who cannot control their impulses.
Oh, the irony...

Quote:
But then again, this is all irrelevant as you will most certainly have the last laugh if you happen to bump in to a F8X whilst driving your brand new G8X M3/4, as the driver of the F8X will have to endure barfing in their own mouth when your front grille consumes their rear view mirror as they pull away and disappear in to the horizon.
I don't see the irony. Please educate us.
Pretty sure the irony is that you're claiming a moral high ground based on a lack of childish behavior and he quoted an example of your childish behavior?

Car and Driver's instrumented testing demonstrates a clear performance delta between the two cars. In fact, pick any source of instrumented testing and it will show you what you already know: the G80 is faster. If you're going to claim the F80 is better you should stick to stuff that can't be measured since that's the only way you won't embarrass yourself.

Also - since you know that green F80 so well: is it a competition model or a base?
Appreciate 0